South Shore Farms are Crooks

New York, New York 2 comments

South Shore Farms in Wayne, Ohio are crooks. They employ subcontractors and then do not pay them. They have not paid tens of thousands of dollars to local businesses. Tom Jurgielewicz who owns South Shore Farms is a crooked farmer, who pretends not to know whats going on but in reality he knows everything.

DO NOT DO business with these people - you will not get paid and they will hide behind a bankruptcy that Jurgielewicz filed in New York. Jurgielewicz is a crook! Just visit this link and everything will be explained:

Review about: South Shore Farm Duck.

Comments

#419415

They stole thousands of dollars from me over the course of 3 mths. these people are as bad as it gets. south shore farms and tom are cancers.

VIVIAN30

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures